Left Handed Burns Marvin Anniversary UNUSED

Looking for either a home or the bin

Left Handed Burns Marvin Anniversary UNUSED

Postby dave robinson » 02 Dec 2021, 13:03

Due to a recent passing, There are a few guitars available for sale and I have agreed to help put them in areas of possible interest for the gentleman's family, who are not 'in the know' about such matters.
There are at least two left handed Burns Marvin Anniversary (2004) guitars for sale in white, each of them in pristine condition, one unopened from the factory.
The family are looking for offers around the going rate which I can see is around £1500 having scoured the usual places that list these and witnessing sales at prices in this area.
Anyone interested can PM me and I'll pass you on to the family to discuss. Photographs are available to interested parties. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Re: Left Handed Burns Marvin Anniversary UNUSED

Postby dave robinson » 11 Dec 2021, 20:16

These are still available and Lee is looking for reasonable offers. A left handed player will struggle to find a genuine 2004 Anniversary Burns Marvin in this 'as new' condition and there won't be any more made with the name 'Marvin' on the headstock.
The guitars are in North Hertfordshire and viewing would be welcome by arrangement. I bought his two TVS3 echo boxes and one of them is still brand new as he never used it.
What I'm saying is, this kit came from a very good home and was well looked after. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Return to Various old postings