ITEMS FOR SALE

Looking for either a home or the bin

ITEMS FOR SALE

Postby Brian H » 04 Apr 2022, 15:56

Hi there,
Due to long term and on going health problems I am retiring from doing live performances,
I have decided to sell off some of the equipment I have accumulated over the years, as most of this has been kept
as backup it is all in good condition and all working as it should.
1. VOX AC 30 CC2X CUSTOM CLASSIC, with Blue Alnico speakers. Never been out of the house or gigged.
2. ALESIS QUADRAVERB + with EFTP and registered with Charlie Hall, + original power supply, used as backup to my H&C.
3. YAMAHA MAGICSTOMP with EFTP + original Power supply and new screen fitted, only there for backup.
4. POSITIVE GRID SPARK PEARL AMPLIFIER, not 6 months old , superb piece of equipment complete with carrying bag,
this was bought to use because of it's size but no longer going down the route of playing live, and I still have my
home set up which I'm not selling . Dave Robinson has written about this amp on Shadows site.
5. CLASSIC VIBE 50's SQUIER STRATOCASTER, Tobacco sunburst, in mint condition never been out of the house,
with padded gig bag.
6. YAMAHA FX 500 MULTI FX UNIT, complete with Midi foot controller, Original Power Supply.
7. KORG DTR 2 RACKMOUNT TUNER.
8. YAMAHA MG 10/2 MIXER, with original Power supply
9. YAMAHA MG 102C MIXER, with original Power Supply.
IF anyone is interested in any of the items please PM me and I can answer any questions you may have,
I haven't put prices on anything as I think if you're at all interested you'll already have an idea of their worth,
I am prepared to negotiate and even arrange delivery at fuel cost.
Cheers,
BRIAN H
Brian H

Return to Various old postings