IMPORTANT SHADOWING HANK UPDATE: Doncaster & Barnsley shows

The Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity by former members of this community

IMPORTANT SHADOWING HANK UPDATE: Doncaster & Barnsley shows

Postby MeBHank » 22 Feb 2022, 17:01

On Sunday night, during the journey home from my performance at Alvaston Hall Hotel in Cheshire, my partner Amy and I were involved in a road traffic accident. We have suffered whiplash injuries. Amy is far worse-off than I am - seeing her laid on a hospital bed for hours in spine-protecting head blocks was harrowing.

I am told I should not try to drive my car in its current state (which was new to me, having only taken receipt of it four days prior, unbelievably). Finding an appropriate replacement vehicle capable of carrying the necessary equipment is also proving more difficult than expected.

Therefore I regret to announce that this week's theatre shows in Doncaster and Barnsley cannot go ahead on the planned dates. The concerts will now take place exactly three weeks later than planned, as follows:

Wednesday 16th March 2022
Doncaster Little Theatre
FULL THEATRE SHOW
Ticket reservations: 01302 340422
Click here for tickets: https://bit.ly/3IvWI27

Thursday 17th March 2022
Academy Theatre, Birdwell, Barnsley
FULL THEATRE SHOW
Ticket reservations: 01226 744442
Click here for tickets: https://bit.ly/3dv7dEw

If the weblinks for ticket sales change then I will update them on this thread and the OP of the running tour dates thread.

All existing tickets are still valid so please do not contact the theatres to request refunds unless it is absolutely unavoidable. We still want to see you! Everything is ready for you, and I'm so proud of this version of the show, so please give me this time to recover and deal with the necessary procedures and I'll give you a night of music you won't forget!

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. I'm gutted to have to let you down.

All the best,

Justin
Justin Daish
MeBHank

Re: IMPORTANT SHADOWING HANK UPDATE: Doncaster & Barnsley sh

Postby iefje » 22 Feb 2022, 17:32

Hi Justin. Sorry to hear about the accident. I remember from years ago, a fellow student of mine from university who also suffered whiplash injuries from a fall off his racing bike. He kept having physical complaints years after the accident. However, I hope you will recover from your injuries very soon of course, so you can perform again.
iefje

Return to The Main Board